- Chinese (Simplified)
LaVida Massage of Gainesville has immediate openings for Licensed Estheticians looking for a rewarding career. We are a great fit for any Esthetician that believes in giving an exceptional guest experience, building on both technical and business skills sets, along with team work, sharing knowledge and long lasting guest relationships. Helping you find your path to success is of utmost importance to us! Our Estheticians are successful when they convert the guests skin needs into the specific treatments and product sales that meet those needs. At LaVida Massage, Estheticians directly consult customers on their skin care needs and recommend professional care products and services. Our talented team helps create the wonderful experience that compels our guests to become members nationwide! All our Estheticians / Skin Care Professional are employees, not independent contractors. In this manner, we can provide you with the peace of mind not available at other professional establishments. Our Estheticians deliver quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and are responsible for building a client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
- Provide skin care services, including facials, body treatments and hair removal
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Utilize consultation cards to prescribe professional products to all guests.
- Promote and sell LaVida Massage skin care products, services and treatments
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all LaVida Massage mandatory education events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves).
- Uphold the standards and guest processes of LaVida Massage, consistently increasing guest retention, service and product sales
- Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
- Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
- Professional Esthetics liability insurance
- 1 year or more hands-on experience (preferred)
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and desire to build rapport with guests
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Flexibility with scheduling for weekend and evening appointments
- Esthetician Position requires on a regular basis: the ability to walk, ability to reach with hands and arms, ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours, ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Esthetician Position may occasionally require the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: